Same-Day Standard Business Card Printing That Guarantees Quality & Quantity
Standard business card printing is essential to any company, whether it’s a startup or an established institution. Every card you hand out determines the impression both new and old clients will make about your brand.
That’s why we offer fast, same-day printing that doesn’t compromise the product’s quality. No feature on your business card is missed, so you can reap the rewards of a well-made design the next time you hand them out.
Strike Strong With the US Standard Size
By default, your order will measure 2” x 3.5”, the standard size for US business cards. Its compact size has several benefits:
- Slightly smaller than a credit card
- Fits inside a wallet and doesn’t take up a lot of space
Keep in mind that your business card design should also have the following sections included to prevent any printing errors:
- Bleed area: covers the ends or edges of the entire design. Make sure the background of your business card covers this area.
- Safety line: marks the exact point for the printer to cut the business card. Make sure all the important information is within the safety line.
- Trim line: the line where the card will be trimmed. This gives allowance between the safety line and the bleed area.
Don’t have time to account for these measurements? Our layout templates include these specifications. Download your preferred size to get a head start on your design.
Dependable & Durable Materials
Choose from three thick, durable cardstock choices that look and feel professional.
14 pt. Cardstock
- The standard choice for most business cards
- A durable cardstock that lasts
16 pt. Cardstock
- A little thicker and heavier than the 14 pt. cardstock
- Extra heft provides a professional look and feel
17 pt. Cardstock
- Slightly thicker than the 16 pt. cardstock
- Comes with an uncoated surface on both sides that is writable
- Provides an elegant look and feel
Making Every Detail Count
Each protective coating highlights the most important parts of your business card design. Choose a finish that boosts the impression your company needs to make.
- Colors instantly pop as the entire design shines
- Bring attention to your branding by coating both sides of a 14 pt. or 16 pt. Cardstock
High Gloss UV
- Gives your brand that extra shine
- Calls attention as soon as it lands on your client’s hands
- Coat the front of a 14 pt. Cardstock for that distinct finish or both sides to sustain the customer’s attention
- An elegant touch on both sides
- Ideal for luxury brands or designs
- Available in the standard 14 pt. Cardstock and in the more substantial 16 pt. Cardstock
- Provides a writable surface for cards that will be attached to important documents
- Applied on one or both sides, depending on the space you a lot for writing
You can also turn your edges to smooth, rounded corners. Play with the overall aesthetic and have rounded corners on all or two sides. However you decide to customize, we assure all-around quality in our standard business card printing.
Here are a few articles on business card printing to help you start on the design:
- 30 Quick Tips for Effective Business Card Marketing
- 5 Design Details for the Best Business Cards in the World
- 5 Big Business Card Mistakes
- How to Design Business Cards: 4 Common Mistakes to Avoid
When can I expect my standard business card order?
We can print your standard business cards today and have them ready for shipping on the next business day.
To find out when you will receive the business cards, select the Get Delivery Estimate link and input your ZIP code.
Which materials are recommended for double-sided printing?
All our cardstock options are thick enough for printing on both sides. But if you want a more premium, upscale feel for the entire card, we recommend the 16 pt. Cardstock or the 17 pt. Cardstock.