Get All the Love With Feather Flags
People feel your presence with the feather flag. Feather flag does a great job of advertising the upcoming events and sales of your brand. It can be used to display for indoor and outdoor purposes. And you can easily bring it anywhere with a travel bag.
Feather flags are helpful at conventions and as well for trade shows. Set up it outside your office or store. So, your client and audience will recognize you from a distance.
Be the Star Indoors or Outdoors
Our feather flags come in 3 different sizes. Our small size Advertising flag is best where the place is less like a footpath or indoor display. While on the other hand, a large flag is the best option where you have enough space to hold it.
Here is the list of 3 different sizes of feather flag:
- 10.5 ft’ with the pole (flag at 24″ x 104″)
- 14 ft’ with the pole (flag at 28″ x 138″)
- 16 ft’ with the pole (flag at 30.75″ x 137.75″)
The replacement option of flags is available if you have already a pole.
Note: Feather flags are pre-assembled and delivered in a traveling bag which helps you to carry them anywhere.
Easily Cleanable and Reliable
We use 4 oz. polyester fabric to print the feather flag.
- Best for both outdoor and indoor
- Enough strong to oppose the wind
- Easily maintainable and washable
You can order the only flag if you have your own pole.
Keep Them Grounded
Our feather flag comes with a base attachment which helps the flag to stay at a place. You can order only one of three or all base types.
- Ground Spike – Set up it on soft ground like (grass or sand)
- Cross Base – Used on hard floors and other solid surfaces like (concrete floor)
- Water Bag – A donut-shaped bag is used to carry them.
Do I need to assemble my feather flags?
No need to assemble your flag because the feather flags are pre-assembled, and delivered in a traveling bag to carry them easily.
How are the flags measured? Does it include the base attachment?
Yes, The base attachment also included. We shipped the whole size.
What does turnaround time mean?
It means how much time it takes to make a flag. Holidays, weekends, and shipping time not included.