Standard Postcard Printing That Enhance Your Brand
With the use of postcards, you can make a strong relationship between you and your target customers. In today’s digital world postcards are an easy way to enhance your business. Postcards are an affordable, creative and easy way to convey your message to your client.
You can also use postcards to spread the news of your new brand or products, by using this technique you can enhance your business within a few days.
Handy, Mailable Postcard Sizes
We offer business postcards in different dimensions which helps you to spread your important and informative message about your brand.
- 4” x 6” postcard printing is the most affordable option, and best for the invitation of product launching or mall opening.
- 4.25” x 6” is slightly bigger than the standard size of 4” x 6”. You can convey your large messages with the help of this size because it provides a bigger area for writing.
- 5” x 7” is the best size for discount coupons and also for sales promotions. It’s large enough to stand out but helps you to keep your contact for the future.
- 5.5” x 8.5” postcards keep a balance between ample space (for informative or important messages) and images without disturbing your budget.
- 6” x 9” is big enough to stand out but also easy to hand out and for clients to keep in the pocket.
- 6” x 11” is the biggest mailable size available. And it has enough space for writing your message.
Crisp Cardstock Choices
Every postcard is made up of thick and durable cardstock which remains the same and looks fresh after a year, as made today from the press.
- 10 pt. – Is our lightweight, flexible, product. Which is similar to the simple paper that is used in greeting cards.
- 14 pt. – Is a common choice and standard size for printing postcards in bulk. This thickness is commonly used for making business cards.
- 16 pt. It– Slightly thicker and more durable than the last two cardstock options. It can be used for invitations to weddings and company events.
- 17 pt. – Is the most perfect option for giving your postcard an upscale, premium feel. We use durable material for all the items. Due to its lightweight, you can be linked to the thicker covers of paperback books.
Four Distinct Finishes
We also provide double-sided postcard printing, so you can use the available space.
Gloss is basically used for the right shine of your postcard design, and also maintains the balance between the short copy and the main image.
Matte is the perfect option for luxury brands or designs. That provides a satin-like appearance. It captures the eyes of clients because matte makes the text attractive.
High Gloss UV
High Gloss UV is extra glossy and makes every color attractive even from afar.
An uncoated option provides a charming-end finish for those companies who need a delightful look for their custom postcards.
Extend Your Customer Reach
Here’s the step-by-step guidance of how to include direct mail in your order:
- Add a minimum of 500 postcards in your order on our online calculator.
- When you pick your required quantity, the “Mailing Services” choice will show up under “Therapist Wrapping” to affirm in the event that you will benefit from this choice.
- Our remaining direct mailing services can be read from here.
If you have your design of postcards then upload it, otherwise use our online tool for design, which helps you to create your custom design according to your choice. Select our free file proof option to ensure your file is error-free or virus-free before we proceed with postcard printing.
Does the size of the postcard Really Matter? If yes then choosing between a 4” x 6” and 5” x 7” card.
A Short explanation of the Postcard Design
Choose Between the 4” x 6” and 5” x 7” Card
Make DIY Postcards with Our Free Customizable Postcard Templates and Online Design Tool
Creating the design of postcards isn’t an easy job. The first step of designing postcards is to select the best template from our given collection and then customize it according to your choice or need. You can add your brand logo, Brand name, product images, and many more that you want.
We provided very simple templates in our collection. So, you can easily choose the design for your brand or company. We categorize all the designs into 182 parts, according to a different type of business.
If you want to customize your design then follow these steps given below:
- Step 1. Choose the postcard template which you want to customize.
- Step 2. Click on customize or on the image of the template.
- Step 3. Then add the images, text, graphic elements, and a background color scheme to customize your postcard. You can also reshape the images, you’ll add to the design by cropping and rotating them. These tools can be easily found in the toolbar.
- Step 4. Once you complete your order or save it, you can get back to it later.
What is the size of the standard postcard?
We offer numerous sizes, which given below:
- 4” x 6”
- 4.25” x 6”
- 5” x 7”
- 6” x 8”
- 5.5” x 8.5”
- 4” x 9”
- 6” x 9”
- 6” x 11”
This is the list of sizes now you can select according to your need and budget.
Can I get my postcards printed in one day?
Yes, We can print your postcards as fast as we do, within one day or the next business day. And you can also select your preferred printing turnaround on our online calculator.
How does direct mail work?
We make things more advantageous by mailing your organization postcards directly from our printers to their homes. Talk about your products and utilize the facility of direct mail service.
What is the difference between direct mail and EDDM?
Traditional direct mail explicitly targets beneficiaries of a specific segment and a mailing. EDDM is the more affordable choice that objectives all the houses in explicit areas.
Which postcard sizes qualify for First-Class Mailing rates?
Your postcard must be in a rectangular shape, at least 3.5” x 5” size but not more than 4.25” x 6” size to qualify for the First-Class Mail postcard price.
The USPS postcard size should be a maximum of 6.125” x 11.5” and 0.25 inches thick.