Silk Presentation Folders: Strong Hold, delicate Look
If you want to get the attention of your client towards your brand then silk presentation folder printing is the best option because it presents your brand to the client which heightens your business.
Silk presentation folder printing is optimal for cover your brochures, flyers, sell sheets, postcards, business cards, and other marketing collateral about your products in one place.
16 pt. cardstock with silk lamination is reliable for presentation printing purposes.
Silk presentation folders are covered with a thin layer of plastic that looks like silk fabric, and they’re water resisted.
Improvement to Support Your Brand:
- Chose luminous color combination—only outside or both side
- To make your logo become explosive add a spot UV coating
- Use horizontal or vertical positions for a good business card
- According to your needs choose one of two sizes
Sizes according to your needs
6″ x 9″ with both side pockets is a compact silk folder which can be easily stored and carry. It’s best for luxurious events and also for walker people because silk folders easily fitted in pockets.
6″ x 9″ with both side pockets is a compact silk folder that is perfect for business events and also for trade shows.
It’s also beneficial for post-sale customer packets—keeping all promotional materials organized in one advantageous place.
Spot UV File Preparation Guidance:
What is the best way to design for spot UV printing?
- Use the font size for text up-to 7 or 8 points.
- The border and stroke of the card must be above 1.5 points.
- Make a gap of 1/16″ between spot UV and metallic or foil printing area. The spot UV area never overlays with the metallic or foil printing area.
How I can develop my file for spot UV printing?
- The regular color of the file must appear with a spot UV arrangement layer which shows where to apply the spot UV printing.
- Apply 100% K in that section that has spot UV.
- And the remaining areas in which spot UV not present filled that area with white color.